||Business Development Executive (BDE) / Sr. BDE
||Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA / Insurance Graduate
||2 – 4 Years Experience in Non-Life Insurance Concept selling
- To generate business for assigned portfolio’s in his respective locations through relationship management with channel partners & Customers.
- Ensuring that the process & guidelines set by Head Office are strictly adhered to without any deviation.
|Duties & Responsibility
||List in the order of importance the duties & responsibilities of this job
- Streamlining, managing & developing the Non-Life – Retail Insurance business (New auto and tractor & Renewals), Mahindra Loan Suraksha (MLS) and Mahindra Arogya Suraksha (MAS) by coordinating with allocated locations
- Responsible for the overall operations of the allocated locations.
- Focusing on increasing Renewals
- Constant monitoring the performance of allocated area and giving feedback to the reporting officer.
- Ensuring that the process for business booking is strictly adhered to and the required documents & MIS in the prescribed format are sent to Head Office on time
- Ensuring that the process & guidelines set by Head Office are strictly adhered to without any deviation
- Constant follow-up with various locations in allocated area to increase the take-up of MMFSL for MLS, Mahindra Arogya Suraksha (MAS) & Motor Insurance business and updating the various locations in allocated area as and when there is any change in the documents or process
- Internalizing the process of Non-Life Insurance, MAS & MLS within the allocated locations
- Maintaining good rapport with all the concerned Insurance Companies in the allocated locations
- Providing guidance and direction to the allocated locations in terms of making them understand and familiarizing them with the Non-Life insurance, MLS and MAS process
- Collating and maintaining MIS for allocated locations & fulfilling the audit requirements as per the guidelines from Head Office
- Ensuring insurance renewal without break.
- Constant follow-up with Insurance companies for outstanding brokerage & other related issues like Income Tax / Service Tax / TDS certificates
- To facilitate allocated locations in settlement of claims by maintaining a good rapport with all the concerned Insurance Companies in the region
- To maintain Daily Activity Report (DAR) & forward the same to Reporting officer for compilation on a daily basis
- Ensuring prompt customer service (both internal and external customers)
- Ensuring that the ‘IRDA (Insurance Brokers) Regulations, in force are adhered to in their respective areas / regions
- Lead generation for customer contact centre for renewal business (MIBL and MMFSL)
- Streamlining, managing & developing various verticals of Retail insurance business.
- Streamlining, managing & developing MIBL & MMFSL retention business in the Locations.
- Increase penetration of Mahindra Arogya Suraksha (MAS) business through MMFSL Branches.
- Increase take up of MLS in the Locations.
- Building strong relationship with Channel Partners, customers, Insurance Co, executives of M&M & MMFSL in assigned Locations.
|Decision Making Authority
- Need to follow approval mechanism as per hierarchy for any major decision
- Relationship building
- Planning and Organizing
- Influencing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Persuasive Skills
- Decision Making
- Drive and Perseverance
- Process Compliance
- Customer Focus
- Product Knowledge
- Insurance Business Knowledge
- Claims Knowledge