|Senior Regional Manager
||Click To Know More
- To make commercial line of business a significant contributor to the top & bottom line of the organization in the next 3 years.
- Propel the growth of Commercial Lines of business by de-risking the organization from dependence on captive M &M insurance business.
|List in the order of importance the duties & responsibilities of this job
- Responsible for developing business and maintaining Relationship with Non - M&M Corporate with a clear focus on top-line and bottom-line profitability of Vertical.
- Providing advice based on technical and product to various stakeholders.
- Maintain relationship with key underwriters in the region
- Responsible for top line & bottom line for commercial vertical in South
- Conduct business in line with the ethics & philosophy of MIBL & Mahindra Group.
- Responsible for scaling up the clientele of the commercial line of business.
- Building rapport & developing leveraging network of various entities involved in commercial line of business (i.e. clients, insures, TPAs, other brokers, and other stake holders).
- Identify areas of growth for MIBL and lead a project for developing an identified business line
- Implement and support continuous improvement of various existing processes i.e. customer acquisition, customer retention, business booking, claims management process, etc
- Creating knowledge repository of various best practices & spreading / sharing then throughout the operations.
- Take responsibility for implementation of key processes to ensure client satisfaction
- Understanding the stated & unstated needs of customers & devising products / services / offerings accordingly.
- Devising turnaround time for various parameters related to customers(acquisition servicing, retention, etc) to provide speedy & accurate service.
- Empathetic approach to handle customer queries/complaints & provide solutions in line with the needs, keeping IRDA regulation in mind.
- Creating rapport with the customers (by way of technical & strategic inputs) to create a competitive advantage for ‘MIBL’ for the line.
- Close monitoring /supervising so as to get the receivables from insurers within the TAT defined by the organization.
- Resume to be sent on - Sinha.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line while sending Resume – Resume for Manager - Corporate Solution, Delhi